Strategy/Help: 197HP/FWD Cape Ring Inside Time Trial

  • Thread starter Thread starter givmedew
  • 1 comments
  • 1,822 views
Messages
63
Messages
givmedew
Just trying to get some insights to what people have found so far for this. I was driving the Civic Race Mod and was having a lot of luck but then all of a sudden out of nowhere it seems someone found a car with exactly 800kg and 197hp which is the Kusabi Concept.

If there is anyone that is in the top 20 online that wants to share some of your settings please lemme know. Also if you have the chance to watch my playback if it is still up if you see any mistakes that stick out please lemme know I am stuck @ 58.690 which is over a second and a half slower than the leader my username is givmedew. I know I wont be able to get to top 10 but I would like to shave atleast another half second off that time. I think a lot of my area for improvement is the 1st and 2nd turn then the first turn after the high speed area.

Any help would be great thanks in advance.
 
there already a thread in the tunning forum... by the looks of things, people are guarding their tunes atleast until after the seasonal event :(
 
Back