Streak of Luck

  • Thread starter Thread starter Recon
  • 8 comments
  • 769 views

Recon

Only The Best
Premium
Messages
940
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
Recon_FX
i found a Ford GT '02 in my UCD today and not too long before i found a Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
ive been looking for these cars for a really long time, and they both showed up close together

anybody else get this kind of luck before?
 
My luck in GT5 has never been good by any means.. haha :D
 
Yeah but the cars I want are kind of more common..lol 99 midnight purple R34,Nismo 270R and I won the Opera S2000.
 
I finally got the Chevy SST pickup to show up in my ucd. I've been looking for one for weeks lol. Last pickup I needed to complete the set.
 
Nice :) Way to make the UCD work for you. I personally can't get anything I want, no matter how crappy of a car it seems like (Range Rover :( )
 
I finally got the Chevy SST pickup to show up in my ucd. I've been looking for one for weeks lol. Last pickup I needed to complete the set.
Had two appear for the first time simultaneously yesterday. Both in red, both with 100mi or less on the dial (100/93). Needless to say I found room for the pair 👍 Also nabbed the Range Rover a few days ago as well after seeing it for the first time.

What evidently is working for me is simply mind power. If I think about something I want long enough it usually ends up appearing. Never really put any thought into it until just typing this... quite creepy actually:lol:
 
Last edited:
Well, luck really depends on what you're looking for. Once, I saw both of the cars the OP mentioned, but didn't bother buying them as I was looking for something else:grumpy:
 
[InsertGr8Name];5451935
Nice :) Way to make the UCD work for you. I personally can't get anything I want, no matter how crappy of a car it seems like (Range Rover :( )

Agree... The range rover is there all the time... making me sick :D
 
My last few days in the UCD have been great.
Got several group B rally cars, including
Peugeot 205 T16 Rally
Mitsubishi Starion
Nissan 240 RS
 
Back