Streaming required for next 4 hour event

  • Thread starter Thread starter HP
  • 0 comments
  • 389 views

HP

Team Manager, Green Hell Heathens
Premium
Messages
2,563
Australia
Adelaide
Messages
Heathenpride
Hi all

I recently asked for a volunteer to stream the 4hour event we had but with 19 hours until the start of the race it was always going to be tough to find someone.

This time there will be a couple of months to prepare, final date TBA, so I am hoping that one of you can help out?

During the Wurks 24hr online race in Feb there was a name mentioned of a guy who wanted to stream the race, does anyone know who Luka is? Username did not come up so I am thinking he used a different name for the chat box on the stream that was running, Luka are you out there and perhaps keen to do it for the 4hr?

Of course any other interested people can express interest too, just post here or PM me.

Thanks everyone!!

HP 👍
 
Back