Street Cars to Race Cars, Post Yours! (Heavy Modifications)

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 9 comments
  • 1,040 views
Messages
12,883
United States
Divided States of America
Messages
MikuHime80
This is for regular cars turned into complete race cars.

I'll post some soon, in the meantime... POST AWAY!
 
1391527569246.jpg



I know I know, it's a tuner car, but it's a road car, and I put a bigger turbo on it :D, and tuned out the snap oversteer, so it's now a seriously capable machine, easily keeping pace with top end race cars.
 
View attachment 133671


I know I know, it's a tuner car, but it's a road car, and I put a bigger turbo on it :D, and tuned out the snap oversteer, so it's now a seriously capable machine, easily keeping pace with top end race cars.
Are there aero kits still applicable to the Amuse?
 
image.jpg

Tuned up the chrome line, and oh man. This thing is a very fast car, but it treats you how you treat it. You need a lot of finesse. :D
 
My Time Attack Skyline R34 Nür. Over 900 HP, but it needs a setup.

wco9rc.jpg

Picture uploaded to TinyPic, then downloaded to my mobile phone, which is how I'm making this post.
 
I made a Camaro GT3 machine a while back and I was surprised at how well the thing drove. I was even able to win the GT3 event with it. I'll post pics when I can.
 
Not able to reach my PS3, but I have a full blown F-150 that could run with LFAs and M3s. No joke! I may get a picture of it, but it's totally awesome.
 
A fully tuned el Camino. Its a beast
 

Attachments

  • chevrolet_el_camino_ss_396__67__tuned__by_lubeify200-d7468lu.jpg
    chevrolet_el_camino_ss_396__67__tuned__by_lubeify200-d7468lu.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 5
Back