I know I know, it's a tuner car, but it's a road car, and I put a bigger turbo on it , and tuned out the snap oversteer, so it's now a seriously capable machine, easily keeping pace with top end race cars.
I know I know, it's a tuner car, but it's a road car, and I put a bigger turbo on it , and tuned out the snap oversteer, so it's now a seriously capable machine, easily keeping pace with top end race cars.
I made a Camaro GT3 machine a while back and I was surprised at how well the thing drove. I was even able to win the GT3 event with it. I'll post pics when I can.
Not able to reach my PS3, but I have a full blown F-150 that could run with LFAs and M3s. No joke! I may get a picture of it, but it's totally awesome.
It does around 7:45 with some small crashes, but I think if i ever learn to tune suspension + LSD, and maybe reduce the power a little, It could be in the 7:30s.