Street Fighter Series Stage 2

Can you take on this narrow road with the MT?

Bike: Yamaha MT-01 RM
Track: Citta di Aria
Tyres: Changeable
Tunning: Allowed

Series ends Sunday at 12 in the midnight.

Currently attempting to get below the 1'40 mark... I have to say, I didn't run this bike much through testing, and I saw it as a heavy, clumsy bike on a narrow road, but I gotta say, after tunning some the suspenssion and the gears, the bike always seems to be in the powerband, and it's very stable, the power carries her weight through corners so it's not a problem...

I love how this bike stays straight even under heavy breaking, where other bikes tend to wiggle...

As I stated in the last thread I have no means of posting an ss :/ So you don't have to count my times. This just gives me something else to do with this great game which has little depth in the racing department. Plus time attacks aren't really my thing, but atleast it feels like I'm competing vs other people. :) Think I'll go run a few laps now that I'm thinking about it.

After runnin a few laps last night i finally got below 1'40 with a 1'38.98x I don't think I'll be posting any faster then that, I was getting pretty ill with that track :irked: But I have come to like the MT-01 because of it though :)

P.S. Got any set-up advace you'll can give me?

don't think you can ride with mine, everyone who tried so far didn't get any better of it. My riding style rather strange.
Maybe that's why i'm so bad at driving car simulators :D

Damn, I hit the 1'39s, and I tend to be ahead of the ghost by 1.3s, at the t2, but somehow I loose that lead... if i just manage to fix it... won't try today, i'm gonna hang out tonight.

ello all :) my final time for this round is

t1 - 0:37.539
t2 - 1:06.053
lap - 1:36.805

i'll get the video up in a day or so

Well, I managed to get a 1:38:*** I'll post the exact time and SS soon.

Changing subjects though;I'll be doing Car/Motorcycle Photo Series w/ GT4 and TT, so anyone that wants to see a specific car, or motorcycle let me know.

Here's my official best time, it's a 1'38:652

Here's a SS:
S4020095.jpg

Here's a sample of my gallery in deviantart; taking requests...

IMG_0009copy.jpg

IMG_0002copy.jpg

Back