This is the first Annual Street racing contest and I offer you the chance to compete.
The Street racing contest has a variety of tracks for you to race on, all to see your driving skills, if you are new to the game I suggest that you wait until next year as I will include some high level drivers.
Restrictions:
No race cars
Under 800 bhp
Must have tyres for all terrain.
The prize for winning the tournament will be a selection
of 20 cars under 1,000,000 credits.
Enjoy the race
If you wish to join please contact me
at michael.loffet@live.co.uk
or message me on the playstation network.
I.D SKYphienix.
The Street racing contest has a variety of tracks for you to race on, all to see your driving skills, if you are new to the game I suggest that you wait until next year as I will include some high level drivers.
Restrictions:
No race cars
Under 800 bhp
Must have tyres for all terrain.
The prize for winning the tournament will be a selection
of 20 cars under 1,000,000 credits.
Enjoy the race
If you wish to join please contact me
at michael.loffet@live.co.uk
or message me on the playstation network.
I.D SKYphienix.