Street Racing/Highway pulls

• Thread starter MLR_Clown
  • 23 comments
iTzPHeNoM91
Hello everyone, Im happy to see a drag section showing some love to the speed demons :)
Drag racing/crusing has always been my style of racing sense i have gotten GT5. Its so hard to find a good group of realistic guys who like to roll race/ cruise together. I host roll race/cruise rooms all the time and they always get ruined by ricers. I record realistic cars dragging and post it to youtube. My style is based off of the 1320 videos and other street racing videos from youtube. TX2K style, is my most favorite although i race from a dig sometimes.
Like This!
http://youtu.be/ZyJkO_9XFDA

Here is one of mine
http://youtu.be/LOlApzmtt-Y
Note! I do not only drive honda!

Hope you guys like it
I am soon to start hosting rooms doing this on the weekends so feel free to add me!

Always interested in finding a good room for some drags and pulls. Add kameraboy on your psn and message me if you make a room. Definitely would be happy to race with y'all.

PSN is slashfan7964. Add me. I'd love to run a few at Indy with you.

yumadbroski
how do you roll race?

roll at a certain speed then go at a certain time?

Set a time to go on with the person youre racing and pull from 60-140 for example. Ive sent you guys requests hope to race soon.

when you open up a room for this you should post:
room number
theme (Mitsubishi, Honda, Toyota,...)
PP limit
Tire restriction

I am suggesting this so players can prepare them self's for the event all the specs other than the room number could even be posted some time before the room is open this would give all the drivers a significant amount of time to tune and prepare them self's for the event.

What do you think MLR_Clown?

when you open up a room for this you should post:
room number
theme (Mitsubishi, Honda, Toyota,...)
PP limit
Tire restriction

I am suggesting this so players can prepare them self's for the event all the specs other than the room number could even be posted some time before the room is open this would give all the drivers a significant amount of time to tune and prepare them self's for the event.

What do you think MLR_Clown?
Excellent idea, Im gonna make more room on my friends list so most of you guys can add me. Will be doing a 700-750hp meet this Friday bring your best street cars(No RM's,Race Cars, Wings ETC). 10pm eastern time

if you can keep the room up for a while, I'd really like to join but i don't get home until 10:30 pm - 11:00pm eastern time

Excellent idea, Im gonna make more room on my friends list so most of you guys can add me. Will be doing a 700-750hp meet this Friday bring your best street cars(No RM's,Race Cars, Wings ETC). 10pm eastern time

that is great but you should use the pp system to decide what class we are running because i could have a 750hp gt-r and a 750hp dodge challenger and the gt-r would win by probably 10 car lengths because the gt-r has a greater amount of PP. You should also post the drive-train restriction because most of the time a 4wd car will beat a FR every time if they both have the same amount of PP.

that is great but you should use the pp system to decide what class we are running because i could have a 750hp gt-r and a 750hp dodge challenger and the gt-r would win by probably 10 car lengths because the gt-r has a greater amount of PP. You should also post the drive-train restriction because most of the time a 4wd car will beat a FR every time if they both have the same amount of PP.
I agree with you although i don't like to get into to many restrictions, some peoples tuning may surprise you lol. We'll see what people bring out and go from there. I will keep the room up for at least a hour and a half so don't worry.

Hey thats the kinda racing I do in my SHO. lol Can't take a new Mustang off the line, but can walk it all day on the highway. :) Hit me up if your online. I'm game. Gotta do something with these 700+ cars.. ;)

Back