Street Sign Smilies

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 28 comments
United States
Everywhere
The brand and model badge smilies are really cool - I wish people would use them more often.

Here's another thought - how about street sign smilies? Like Stop, Yeild, Left Turn, No U Turn ... Railroad Crossing. I don't know that they'd be useful, but they'd be fun (: Maybe if someone commited time to make them Jordan would just add them to the database. I've already made over 600 avatars ... my work here is done.

Daewoo ... :daewoo: ... jock-strap?

~LoudMusic

That's really a great idea - I'll start looking around for some. Surely the companies that make the signs would have them on their website I could use...

As for the Daewoo logo...did you ever wonder where their graphic designer got his inspiration? :daewoo: :yuck:

Naw...we get to 65 in some places! :P

If we're going to make street signs, how about a stop sign with the "O" shot out...rednecks will know what I'm talkin' 'bout... ;)

Highest limit I've seen is 75, in eastern Colorado on I 70...people were going a constent 95(and so were we in our '89 MPV(before it was totalled)).

Jordan, look on a driving school web site, they probably have the virtual driving book or something that would have the pics of the signs.

You mean you want things like these...

Attachments

• yield.gif
    yield.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 43
Originally posted by LoudMusic
Hey those are good. They need to be "gif-ized" so they don't have white borders.

~LoudMusic

Gif-ized? Did dasher made up that word for you? :D

Hey those are great, Tazz! I can easily convert them to GIF's before I upload them to the site, so that won't be a problem. :)

Oops...sorry for the misunderstanding! I just got finished as well and have already added them to the site!

:speedlmt: :stopsign: :yield: :exitonly: :curvyrd:

What about a no parking sign? you know, like to tell people "Hey don't sit here and post crap"...

Back