Strictly PORSCHE (must edit)

• Thread starter Metalsun
  • 11 comments
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
I'll just quote my GT5 Porsche thread, go and visit...

"No Porsche cars in Gran Turismo, ever! I beg to differ. As the title suggests, this is a Porsche thread, not RUF. This thread is for the adventurous. You can go full-blown masochist like me or a subtle edit just enough to remove any RUF references and infer Porsche. Watch out for obvious RUF wheels, logos and air intakes. If you want to show your RUF, there are a few wonderful threads for them here on GT Planet, otherwise, this is the spot you want to go."

So, until the contract between Porsche and Electronic Arts expires, this is the only place you'll see Porsches in Gran Turismo.

I really like the Ascari track, so, while driving around I don't get that sense of aggression or racing history as in other tracks. I thought of myself having had a good Saturday trackday. In the final cool-down lap in the afternoon, I snapped a picture with this feeling of being totally gratified of day's events in my Porsche 911 Turbo.

Cool picture, but the "PORSCHE" is not centered, there's too much space on the right.
The lighting is great though and it's really clean.

Cool picture, but the "PORSCHE" is not centered, there's too much space on the right.
The lighting is great though and it's really clean.

If you have constructive criticism, maybe you should discretely send a PM, as opposed to pointing out to everyone there is a flaw.

If I'm not allowed to point out something and post constructive criticism, then why am I posting on a forum?
It's not like I would mind it on my pictures, feedback is necessary to improve and I'm not doing this secretly via PM, unless it's a private matter.

If you have constructive criticism, maybe you should discretely send a PM, as opposed to pointing out to everyone there is a flaw.

Revoy, it's quite alright, I do the same, although not in multiple threads. I leave my criticisms in their personal galleries, which is not as public. This keeps us "on our toes" and we learn to correct things and pass the information to others. I knew there was something small that was not perfect and G.T.Ace cought it. I knew better than that. The next time, I should not be such a slacker.

Last edited:
The note in the other thread wasn't too serious by the way. ;)

There's a Porsche banner on Le Mans 2013, if anyone's interested.

Back