- 1,383

- Ireland
- GTP_JamieC2311
Does anyone race in his room? He runs a room every night for clean racing where after every race he changes the PP then starts a vote for the next track. He's actually a member on here under the name StrictlyGreens.
I've been racing in his room for about 2 months now with about 4 other regulars, then tonight when I go on to race he has disappeared from my friends along with some of the others. I sent a few messages to which he ignored so messaged one of the other guys. And he replied with, The reason they have removed me and I can't race in the room no more is because I'm too fast and win too much, maybe if I slowed down I'd be able to keep some friends
Seriously? Come on, win too much? Am I supposed to just not drive to my ability and hand the win to others? I thought I had found a good group of sound clean racers.
Anyway, now I've lost my regular racing room I was wondering does anyone here run a similar room? If so send me a friend request please
GTP_JamieC2311.
I've been racing in his room for about 2 months now with about 4 other regulars, then tonight when I go on to race he has disappeared from my friends along with some of the others. I sent a few messages to which he ignored so messaged one of the other guys. And he replied with, The reason they have removed me and I can't race in the room no more is because I'm too fast and win too much, maybe if I slowed down I'd be able to keep some friends
Seriously? Come on, win too much? Am I supposed to just not drive to my ability and hand the win to others? I thought I had found a good group of sound clean racers.
Anyway, now I've lost my regular racing room I was wondering does anyone here run a similar room? If so send me a friend request please