// strikieg trading inc. | Ferrari F10 and Chaparral 2D available for trade NOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter strikieg
  • 88 comments
  • 4,706 views

You're more into...

  • Standard cars

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Premium cars

    Votes: 10 55.6%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
You kind of stopped answering.
 
I asked if you could send first cause I really loved the Pennzoil. I'm sorry, my Android has been faulty lately. Can you trade now? I'm on.
 
Yes, I will add you.
 
My psn is CAM-33
 
I just messaged you on psn
 
Thank you for the good trade bro!
 
Anytime mate, thank you :)
 
New slot for chaparral 2D / Ferrari F10 now available.
 
slot still available
 
my car list is here and i was looking for a chaparral 2J, interested in any of mine?
 
Honda S2000 LM Race Car - this one 💡 can you trade by schedule?
 
Cars im willing to trade to you for ferrari F10

-Ferrari Enzo '02
-McLaren Mp4-12C '10
-Ferrari 458 Italia '09
-Ferrari California '08
-Cherovlet Silverado SST concept '02 with 915HP
 
F10 now available for booking.

Cars im willing to trade to you for either a Ferrari F10
-Ferrari Enzo '02
-McLaren Mp4-12C '10
-Ferrari 458 Italia '09
-Ferrari California '08
-Cherovlet Silverado SST concept '02 with 915HP
 
Cars im willing to trade to you for either a Ferrari F10
-Ferrari Enzo '02
-McLaren Mp4-12C '10
-Ferrari 458 Italia '09
-Ferrari California '08
-Cherovlet Silverado SST concept '02 with 915HP

I've got all of those cars already mate 👍
 
Have the BMW V12 LMR.
I'm interested in any of the following
-Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
-Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
-Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
-Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
-Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

Here's a few more cars you may be interested in
-Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
-Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
-R8 Race Car '01
-Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
-Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
-Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car '92
-PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car '03
-IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01
-Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03

Let me know if you see a deal you like.
 
I'm interested in many of those cars! Have a 2D available for trade now, can you?
 
slot still available (2D/F10)
 
goosebumps
 
Last edited:
Add dragondude007
 
just did, what's up for trade?
 
slot about to re-open
 
Hey man, do you need the Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77? I have it unused.
 
won it this week mate. its a prize car. do you have the 205?
 
Open slot for a F10 / Chaparral 2D
 
Yeah, just saw the update :guilty:
 
Back