stuck at 98% new user, please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter WRX-REDLINE
  • 6 comments
  • 468 views
Messages
3
Hey all. new user here so please be patient. hope someone
can help me I am stuck at 98% complete. When you race arcade
mode under Pro. I can't see where it ever starts recording my
record at the status menu. please help....
 
Hello and welcome to GTP :)

Im not quite sure what your asking there :confused:

Check to see if you have done the 10 races in Time attack you need to get gold on all ten ..a lot of people miss this..
also check that you have gold in all the races in GT mode..
 
ooohhhhh, you are probably right. I don't think I ever finished those..the arcade mode under all the different tiers was tough but I just finished those and when you go to status under arcade you see the colored dots under each section but when I go down to level g I did not see any so I thought maybe it wasn't cleared. Thanks again..
 
Ahhh now i see what your asking ..It's been a while since i done those but im sure as soon as you complete those race's (it only goes to area F btw then GOAL) you should be able to view the Ending movie..:)
 
ok, now I know for sure you are right, I remember how tough some of those were to me so I went on to other races. Looking forward to going back and trying something I havn't been doing over and over again. thanks
 
i think the only thing you can do is restart :p
 
And just to warn you ahead of time, WRX-REDLINE, as you complete the time trials, the Status % sticks at 99% until you finish all of the trials. Once you've finished all ten, it'll kick over to 100%.

Good luck,

AO
 
Back