Stuck Help lol!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mickyt1976
  • 4 comments
  • 678 views
Messages
19
Messages
mgt1000
Well I started on A Spec and got to level 16 and haven't got anything fast enough to win the historic car cup, I'm up against race cars. Which car do you recommend for this cup, both races please?

As for B Spec I'm at level 17, have 4 drivers ranging from class 6 to 16. Again I'm stuck in the same cup against race cars, Help me out here fellow GT Racers. What cars, which race to earn most cash and xp?

Thanks in advance.:)
 
Go to the marketplace forum and trade for a Chaparrel 2J. Seems to be the most common method... I prefer the Toyota 7 (you can win this in BSpec "Like the Wind") myself but whatever floats your boat.

You don't have to do those races right now BTW. This game is purely LVL based. Just grind to the next level on other races and move on. Come back later with the Toyota or purchase a 2J from the used cars.... be prepared, they're pricey.
 
Thanks very much for the sound advice, where do I find the market place?
 
Back