stuck in reverse

• Thread starter roo1524
  • 3 comments
i built a new hybrid and my car is only going backwards. i remember someone asking this before but i cant find it please help. i built it on with a shark port for gt3.

Welcome to GTP!

To fix your problem, go into the settings on GT3(in game), and just change the auto setup, and your gears should appear in normal form, and the car should drive normal...

If you have special settings with the hybrid program in the car's .ini file, then simply change it to - infront of the gear ratios, cause the program uses the opposite value, so - turns into +, and you coulda left out the - making it a negative value, and negative ratios propell the car in reverse.

That should help!

ok so now my car wont go over 4 miles an hour the rpm gauge is just reving high and i try to swich gears and all that happens is well let me put it this way your gear is lit up in bright yellow when your in gear my gears go dark and its like it doesnt matter what gear i am in. i even tried to copy the viper gear ratios. same thing. i have a full racing diablo gt transmision in.

Try putting a different trans in it, since the Diablo is a hidden car it might defect other cars(the Diablo itself is fine...). Also, what car are you useing? If it has a 6 speed(like if you buy the full racing trans)just set it up, don't change ratios in the program, there's no need for that really, unless you're trying to replicate a real life car(like I've done).

Other than that, something is wrong in your .ini file...

Latest Posts

Back