Stuck on grid!!! HELP

  • Thread starter Thread starter dejkoo
  • 9 comments
  • 1,131 views
Messages
111
Slovenia
Slovenia
Any solution for stucking on grid??
 
Any solution for stucking on grid??
What game mode, what conditions, any video of the issue?
 
Any solution for stucking on grid??
Before enter a race , close the game and restart it ;)

PS : and look at your Network environment (no wifi !)
 
Just set up your router correctly and save you and everyone else in the lobby a lot of hassle :scared:
 
I use mobile hotspot

you gotta be kidding me.. and you’re wondering why you’re having connection issues ?
 
I used a mobile hotspot for around 2 years while I was living in the sticks, it was fine and the connection was stable, I never had any complaints from either lobbies or dailies.

OP: Try restarting your game each time or clearing network cache, see if that helps.
 
you gotta be kidding me.. and you’re wondering why you’re having connection issues ?
I dont have other chance ‍♂️ and is 4G 12 up around 5 down. And type 2. In other games work withouth issues
 
Back