stuck on maria kidnapped!

• Thread starter Peace
  • 10 comments
can someone help me :confused:
i smash through the cars at the entrance, stop, then get out and sniper everyone then i tried getting up on top of the first lookout but i cant see anyone on the roof top and the bazooka wont reach the heli.
ive blown up those trucks but as soon as i go past the second tower and those containers they ******** take off and kill maria!!! so has anyone gotten up to this and is there any trick to it cos if there is i havent found it. :mad:
someone pleez help :confused:

Originally posted by Peace
i smash through the cars at the entrance, stop, then get out and sniper everyone then i tried getting up on top of the first lookout but i cant see anyone on the roof top and the bazooka wont reach the heli.
ive blown up those trucks but as soon as i go past the second tower and those containers they ******** take off and kill maria!!! so has anyone gotten up to this and is there any trick to it cos if there is i havent found it. :mad:

hmmm....... I'm gonna have to give this a try tomorrow. I will beat it damnit. :D

Originally posted by Peace

this is actually really easy if you know what to do. Get a tank (from Staunton army base) and bring it to Shoreside. Use the rockets to blow up the people by the cars and the cars as well. Then go through the second cars in the same way. Now GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!
Go up to the import export garage (cross over the top of the dam).
Now go over to the fence facing back down on the place where they have her. Get your sniper and one by one pick them off. Do not rush this, make sure you have them all sniped (oh and on the nearest building, there are three people in the open facing away from you. Maria is in the middle so do not shoot her, but just the two on the sides). Remember the towers way, way away by the entrance. Clear the whole area. Now take your tank back down (just in case) and go and rescue her. Easy as pie! :cool: PM me if you need more help. :) Good luck!

Originally posted by danpollard

this is actually really easy if you know what to do. Get a tank (from Staunton army base) and bring it to Shoreside. Use the rockets to blow up the people by the cars and the cars as well. Then go through the second cars in the same way. Now GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!
Go up to the import export garage (cross over the top of the dam).
Now go over to the fence facing back down on the place where they have her. Get your sniper and one by one pick them off. Do not rush this, make sure you have them all sniped (oh and on the nearest building, there are three people in the open facing away from you. Maria is in the middle so do not shoot her, but just the two on the sides). Remember the towers way, way away by the entrance. Clear the whole area. Now take your tank back down (just in case) and go and rescue her. Easy as pie! :cool: PM me if you need more help. :) Good luck!

Hmm...... I can't get the tank from the army base. Not there. :confused:

Originally posted by viper_maniac

Hmm...... I can't get the tank from the army base. Not there. :confused:

OK :confused:

Try;

a) going back at a different time of day (its not there all the time). Its opposite the OL Barracks, by the rocket launcher etc.
b) nicking one from the army (hard option). A good place to tryis the blocked off road by the Cochrane dam.

Hope that helps :)

Originally posted by danpollard

OK :confused:

Try;

a) going back at a different time of day (its not there all the time). Its opposite the OL Barracks, by the rocket launcher etc.
b) nicking one from the army (hard option). A good place to tryis the blocked off road by the Cochrane dam.

Hope that helps :)

I'll give that a try later.

Dude, the tank at the army guy's place isn't available til AFTER you finish The Exchange. You don't need it anyway. From the Columbian mansion, drive around the back side of the block and find the M16 on a porch. Go to the dam gate and shoot the 2 Columbians from across the street. Get their guns and go in, get the sniper rifle by the trees. M16 the next 3 guys, then use the long-range AK to get the next few guys. Run up on the second tower when they come at you with the flatbed, and use the sniper rifle to wack the losers up on the helipad and any on the ground. Right after the helicopter makes a pass, go down and run to the helipad stairs, go up and make sure there's no more Columbians. Then run out to the rocket launcher and you got 2 shots to take out the heli.It sounds kinda hectic, and it is. On my first run-thru of the game it took me MANY tries to get it. But on my second run-thru I did it 1st time... :) Good luck, and please don't cheat!

Originally posted by CrackHoor
Dude, the tank at the army guy's place isn't available til AFTER you finish The Exchange. You don't need it anyway. From the Columbian mansion, drive around the back side of the block and find the M16 on a porch. Go to the dam gate and shoot the 2 Columbians from across the street. Get their guns and go in, get the sniper rifle by the trees. M16 the next 3 guys, then use the long-range AK to get the next few guys. Run up on the second tower when they come at you with the flatbed, and use the sniper rifle to wack the losers up on the helipad and any on the ground. Right after the helicopter makes a pass, go down and run to the helipad stairs, go up and make sure there's no more Columbians. Then run out to the rocket launcher and you got 2 shots to take out the heli.It sounds kinda hectic, and it is. On my first run-thru of the game it took me MANY tries to get it. But on my second run-thru I did it 1st time... :) Good luck, and please don't cheat!

you can nick a tank from the army anytime (ok its hard but not that hard). Try launching your attack on the army from above the blocked off mountain pass and then drop down if you get a free second (you will in the end) and drive over to the respray shop. Nick another car, respray it and then get back in your tank.

And i think the tank is there before you complete the exchange because im fairly sure thats where i got mine from. :confused: I also bought the weapons from over there. Its only there between certain hours (i think it comes after you do the mission there for that guy with 1 arm... good luck however you do it :)

Sure, there's other ways to get the tank. But my point was, you don't really NEED it to do this mission... and it's so slow for a timed mission like this.

Originally posted by CrackHoor
Sure, there's other ways to get the tank. But my point was, you don't really NEED it to do this mission... and it's so slow for a timed mission like this.

fair enough but i promise you its piss easy with it... :D

Back