Stuck?!!

Germany
Germany
Srweber88
Srweber88
I've just completeed the flight school for micheal to get ready for that off shore heist I got the helicopter and sub. Now I'm stuck because nothing pops up.I'm currently playing micheal with the flight school do I have to have all gold help me I'm stuck.

You know where you gotta take micheal to flight school for that heist mission. Well I got his wings then when quite flight school now nothing comes up to continue the game missions

I would like to start the off shore heist

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd imagine Trevor, but I don't recall having any difficulty triggering the mission.

Isn't that the point in the story where you have to do the first assassination mission as Franklin before the story will progress further?

Isn't that the point in the story where you have to do the first assassination mission as Franklin before the story will progress further?
You know I do recall that. Only the hotel assasination, mind you, as the rest can wait until after you hit the UD with your $30 million making the profits that much greater.

In the meanwhile I did the hood safari and fib mission where you get the dude out of the high rise .now I'm on the pulling last favor with tonya

I got I guess you had to do a bunch of missions with all the characters first. It's ready for the heist. Thanks for all the feedback. The way the game it look was there was 3 thinks before the Hiest sub , helicopter and flight school.

Back