Studio Torino RK Coupe unveiled

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Pro
  • 13 comments
  • 1,263 views
Messages
3,547
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
GTPr01 (GT); TheGTAFather (GTA)
Leftlanenews
Studio Torino and Ruf Automobile have put together a customized Porsche Cayman with some pretty significant changes to the car's roofline and bodywork. Limited to just 49 vehicles, the 'RK Coupe' puts down an impressive 440 horsepower. It has a top speed of 186 mph, and was inspired by the Porsche 904 and the Dino 246 GT. Gallery after the jump…

3-studio-torino-rk-coupe.jpg


2-studio-torino-rk-coupe.jpg


1-studio-torino-rk-coupe.jpg


4-studio-torino-rk-coupe.jpg

Looks stunning, yet another impressively modified Cayman.
Pity there will only be a run of 49 examples and at a high-price.
 
ill take one! ...actually.. make that 8
 
WOW... That could very well be THE most beautiful car I have ever seen...
 
Woah... thats one beautiful Cayman...
 
Wow, that looks incredibly badass!
 
I love the B-pillar treatment. Actually, I love the whole car, but that B-pillar just really stands out to me. Probably because it fixes one of my main gripes with the Cayman's design; that the upsweep at the B-pillar just doesn't look very Porsche. Maybe Porsche should apply that design to all future Caymans, lol.

I also really love the notchback treatment, great job all around guys!👍
 
I agree, especially in that colour with those rims - damn gorgeous.
 
I do not like the deleted quarter window. It kills the flow and lines of the roof, which looks amazing at the back on this particular Cayman.

A shame, really.
 
I'm of two minds about it. It looks good, but I don't have any issues with the stock pillar, so "good" in this case might merely be a case of "different".
 
So I'm not the only one who thinks it's brilliant.
The B-pillar and rims really set it far apart from anything else...
 
hope we can do stuff like that in the new nfs carbon wiht the new autosculpt function... it looks very aggressive and fast
 
Man, I really hope this comes out in a DLC pack for PGR3. They already have the RK Spyder, so this should be a no-brainer.
 
Hmm, so this is what the Dealership was talking about. I would have expected a vehicle with a larger production run. Well, since the Texas building is the only Ruf building in North America, 1 is bound to come through it, so I'll be on the look out for it.:)
 
Hmm, so this is what the Dealership was talking about. I would have expected a vehicle with a larger production run. Well, since the Texas building is the only Ruf building in North America, 1 is bound to come through it, so I'll be on the look out for it.:)

Awesome, be sure to take some pics of it if you can! 👍

Regards, GT Pro.
 
Back