Stupid AI!

Messages
23
Messages
jerryaldaz@yahoo.com
So I reached the American Championship in the Extreme Category, and my Bob who is level 23 has been doing fine until now!

On the oval-looking track, he brakes too damn early and for too long; the rest of the cars just smoke him.

I have tried:
Most expensive viper (Red and Black) (Fully Tuned)
- 999 bhp

ZR1 Corvette (Fully Tuned)
- 846 bhp

I thought this would be easy but for some reason he keeps braking and hitting the walls. I have tried different drivers and they all get overlapped.

Help.
 
I believe some people in other posts actually had the best luck with 0 level Bob's on ovals as the higher level Bob's seemed too smart for their own good on ovals.

Personally, I haven't had this problem. I run my hot headed Bob all the way deep into the red on ovals and it works for me.
 
What exactly do race mods do?

Makes it into an actual race spec car, better handling, suspension, less weight ( i think my zr1 weighs 1100kg) overall better vehicle. Do it first then mod the car out in power, if not you will be limited to 700hp vs the 860+
 
To late :( I fully loaded first and then did the race mode. I'm actually below 700 bhp. FML
 
I tried it, it might be what someone mentioned. My driver is in the middle (mood) and he is too smart. I got a zero, all the way to the red, to race in the viper. seems he has a better shot
 
Back