Stupid Mods In Forza 7, What Is Going On?

Canada
Canada
Legionaire88
I can't believe they have Rare Mod packs that actually reward you for playing the game on "Normal steering", it would make more sense playing on Simulation since it is harder, I never play on Normal anyway and I don't like playing with "Normal Steering" on. This is a pretty easy mode game I guess in multiplayer they let you play on normal steering whenever you want, they have made this game too casual and I don't like it.

I can't believe they have Rare Mod packs that actually reward you for playing the game on "Normal steering", it would make more sense playing on Simulation since it is harder, I never play on Normal anyway and I don't like playing with "Normal Steering" on. This is a pretty easy mode game I guess in multiplayer they let you play on normal steering whenever you want, they have made this game too casual and I don't like it.
Assist mods simply set that assist as the maximum you’re allowed - normal steering mods can still be completed with simulation steering, but not with super easy mode.

I was against Mods at first... Then I got a tip that I could double or triple my winnings by using the right mods. Now, I run mods regularly.

I don't run a single race without mods, and I'll use up the least valuable ones when I'm doing lone time trials since they don't earn much money anyway.

As for the "normal steering" mod, there are total beginners out there who will have every single assist switched on, these mods encourage (and reward) them for switching the occasional one off. It both rewards them and helps them improve. I see zero problems.

Back