Stupid Question Alert: Can I start all over...

Messages
1,261
And save my current game progress? Do I just save my current game progress to a flash drive, blank everything out, and can re-load my previous progress whenever I choose without issue?

I love doing this with the GT series, and have done it many times, but GT6 was such a PITA to get to 100%, I want to protect what I have already done in case I get too frustrated doing it again.
 
Yes. I just did it two weeks ago when i bought PS3 again. :)

Edit : It was with GT5 though, but i think there wont be any problems with GT6 either.
 
Yes. Copy your game save to a flash drive, and then delete it off the PS3, along with the backup. Or you could make another PSN account.
 
Well it's working for me.. don't see why you would have any problem..
 
Back