Stupid question : How to use groove in FH3 ?

• Thread starter RX-7_FD3S
  • 5 comments
Switzerland
Geneva
Kimky
Kimky
So yeah, I've found the radio station and pointed it to my playlist but when I try to switch to it while driving, it's stay on loading.

Anyone know a way to fix this or what could cause the problem ? Yes I've turn the option for offline listening on.

Thanks !

Last edited:
I had to add my songs through the xbox groove app to a new playlist and it works....but my songs are always skipping or changing mid song. Not sure if it is my end or the app itself. Also note in the games audio settings, change the groove station to your playlist you just created.

I dont use the streaming portion so I can't help there if that is your issue.

So yeah, I've found the radio station and pointed it to my playlist but when I try to switch to it while driving, it's stay on loading.

Anyone know a way to fix this or what could cause the problem ? Yes I've turn the option for offline listening on.

Thanks !
I created several playlists. Every once in a while, it will have trouble loading. I'll go into audio settings and switch groove playlists, and it usually works then.

I created several playlists. Every once in a while, it will have trouble loading. I'll go into audio settings and switch groove playlists, and it usually works then.
Thanks, when you use one that works, does it have loading time to load all the songs in the game or does it play instantly ?

I've tried to create 3 playlist and all 3 seems to be stuck on loading (granted I didnt wait 30 mn for it to load if that was needed).

Thanks, when you use one that works, does it have loading time to load all the songs in the game or does it play instantly ?

I've tried to create 3 playlist and all 3 seems to be stuck on loading (granted I didnt wait 30 mn for it to load if that was needed).
Mine usually loads right up. I am using streaming though, not my own music. When it goes to the next song, there's a brief couple second load time, but that's usually it.

I'm having the same issue, I've set up a playlist on groove music then selected it to play in audio settings on Forza and when I tune into the groove music station is says loading and never finishes.

Edit: Strange, my game wouldn't start up properly. Restarted my PC launched the xbox app then Forza and groove music began working normally.

Edit 2: Annnnnnnd it broke itself by only playing like 5 out of 100+ songs. Back to windows media player in the background

Last edited:
Back