StutterBullet Racing [SBR] - Saturday Showdown - Rules, Scheduling, and RegistrationOpen 

United States
United States
StutterMuffin
Hello. This thread is about the club event races we have for StutterBullet Racing [SBR]. This will explain the rules, scheduling, and registration for the Saturday Showdown event. The Saturday Showdown is where I take three races from the Club Events and we race them all once 18 laps each. It will be recorded and edited by me and then uploaded to my Youtube channel StutterBullet Gaming. The rules of the races are very simple. Everyone will have the exact same cars and tires. (Changing the car color doesn't matter but anything other then that and it will not let you race) To continue the rules for the series are to have a good clean race and that's really it. But the point system is different. I will be recording that on my phone and posting it in the forums under Saturday Showdown Results for ##/##/####. How the points work is that the 1st place leader will have the points of however many people are in the game. Let's say 8. so then 2nd would get 7, 3rd gets 6, 4th gets 5 and so on. To register for these events please contact me either on PSN or the Club forums or the Community messaging and say the date of the Saturday Showdown you wish to join. I suggest doing the Club Events for practice because you will be able to compare it to other club members times.

Saturday Showdown Schedule for October 8th 2016 at 8 PM EST
Round 1:
Untitled presentation   Google Slides.png

Round 2:
Untitled presentation 2  Google Slides.png

Round 3:
Untitled presentation  3 Google Slides.png

Round 1:
Only1-KenoBe 2 Points
StutterMuffin 1 Point

Round 2:
Alright_B_LY_BYE 4 Points