Stuttering Issue on PC From FH3 Fixed?

• Thread starter R3V
  • 6 comments

R3V

Bahrain
Bahrain
FH3 on PC wa on is a stuttering mess with constant frame drops no matter what hardware was used. I thought I was alone in this but found out online that it's happening to everyone. Some posted work arounds messing with the CPU's threads, which I haven't bothered to test yet. I couldn't believe such a big problem was never patched.

Has the issued carried over to FM7?

R3V
FH3 on PC wa on is a stuttering mess with constant frame drops no matter what hardware was used. I thought I was alone in this but found out online that it's happening to everyone. Some posted work arounds messing with the CPU's threads, which I haven't bothered to test yet. I couldn't believe such a big problem was never patched.

Has the issued carried over to FM7?
It's less than in FH3 release but I found micro stutters still to be present untill you change the CPU affinity to "real" or high performance, seems to fix it, and ofcourse on 60(v-sync)

I don't get any frame drops on Forza Horizon 3. I think it was patched.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/05/10/fo...performance-adds-support-for-new-wheels-more/
I didn't check after that update but I read the issue persisted.

It's less than in FH3 release but I found micro stutters still to be present untill you change the CPU affinity to "real" or high performance, seems to fix it, and ofcourse on 60(v-sync)
Vsync causes unbearable input lag, though. I can't play with it. Have you tried the demo? If the issue is in the demo, is it the same in the full game or worse? I could try the demo and if I can live with it, I guess I could live with the full game.

R3V
I didn't check after that update but I read the issue persisted.

Vsync causes unbearable input lag, though. I can't play with it. Have you tried the demo? If the issue is in the demo, is it the same in the full game or worse? I could try the demo and if I can live with it, I guess I could live with the full game.

I had no issues with the demo, only in the full game I have stuttering.

Latest Posts

Back