Subaru 360???

• Thread starter hsrdragger
  • 29 comments
How often does the Subaru 360 appear in the used car lot (or whereevr it is found):confused:
i have only 4 days racked up, yeah, i bought a PS1 yesturday, my parents believe in non-electronic fun!:mad: :rolleyes: :P
Is it really fun to drive because it weighs about 900 lbs?
anyway-thanx for the help:cool:
Scott

Yeah, it's tons of fun, as long as your definition of fun is spinning out every time you go around a sharp corner (at least for most people new to driving that type of car) ;)

still haven't gotten the car and i am on day 317
- I did race against it, and boy, is it ugly! :eek:
Looks sort of like a cross between a Beetle and a Mini, after it was smacked by a Suzuki :P

I will clear this up for everyone...
-The Subaru 360 is a worthless car
-The Subaru 360 is a collectors item of sorts
-The Subaru 360 takes about 10 seconds to get full throttle if you don't drop the clutch
-The Subaru 360 is impossible to turn on the Test Course when trying to find its top speed
-The Subaru 360 is :odd: :( :mad: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :P :D beautiful crap!

I havent run it in a while... Obviously it is not going to beat anything, but it I think it is fun to play with and race your own times in the time trial modes on arcade. Just goto the subaru used section after every race, and eventually It will be there. Just like the Toyota 2000gt and the '71 skyline.

The 360 is bags of fun against the fiat 500 :cool: . Yea it is slow and cant climb the bank at the Test Course if u park at the bottom :D , but slap on a turbo, and it is good for 100mph. It roles like a boat on any corner, it makes a change. I doesnt seem to appear as much as the old toyota etc, so i recommend just checkin the garage every 10 days, cos for me it changes every day endind with a 2.....eg 212,222

I'm thinking about making a 360 Hybrid, what do you think I should do. I don't want any Escudo parts either!

(I know this should be in the GS forum so SHUT UP!):lol:

Me, I put a VW Beetle Rally Car engine in it! Makes sense, doesn't it? So I call it the Super Beetle GT...

Well, I think the Subaru 360 is fun for taking on the Compact Car Cup competitors. If you've got the skill, you should be able to beat them. The same goes for any event rated for 295hp (except the event where the GT40 shows up.) I've never spun the darn thing either, it doesn't have that much power!

Do the math: 142hp and 861lbs is a ratio 6.06 lb/hp, in the range of some nice cars like used Imprezas, the Altezzas, and better than any kei car! Not much fun to race all day, but a lot of fun for a race or two when you've tackled Red Rock Valley too many times.

This is for Mike Rotch, Your comment about the 360 not being able to climb the banks, well, lots of cars can't. Mostly because they just don't have enuf traction for it (mostly only 4wd can make it)

I think I dont like this car. It looks like FIAT 500R (for people who hawent seen it). There are other rare cars in GT2:

Toyota 2000GTGT
Impreza 22B
RX-7 '83
Datsun 240Z240ZG
Skyline '71...

This is for TErbo. Actually the 360 cant climb the hill because it cant get enuff revs on the clock, ergo it is a torque not a traction problem. Some cars do have the torque, but not the traction, so u are right on that score.

Hello again,
I just sent one of you guys a invitation to visit a great challenge group at yahoo groups. And after reading the rest of the threads and your conversations, I just hope that you all will consider visiting the group and joining the best set up challenge group at yahoo as far as racing the GT2 game.
Hope to see you all there soon.
Daddy Gary

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
This is for TErbo. Actually the 360 cant climb the hill because it cant get enuff revs on the clock, ergo it is a torque not a traction problem. Some cars do have the torque, but not the traction, so u are right on that score.

Before this thread, I'd never heard of a Sub 360. I spent weeks trying to find, when I did, I bought three. I suped one up completly, left one stock, then realized i didn't need the third one. Oh well.......now I realize how bad this car really is. Don't put really sticky tires on this car. It won't be able to move

Originally posted by hsrdragger
I'm thinking about making a 360 Hybrid, what do you think I should do. I don't want any Escudo parts either!

(I know this should be in the GS forum so SHUT UP!):lol:

I was thinking of making one too!! (when I get a GameShark, that is!), I will call it the:

360 typeR Sti Ver.II '60

4WD (WRX drivetrain)
283hp (Impreza typeR Sti ver.V '98 engine)

Back