Subaru Advanced Tourer Concept 2011

Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
WUHl94s.png
Subaru ATC '11
WUHl94s.png

Subaru-Advanced_Tourer_Concept-2011-1280-01.jpg

Debuted at the Tokyo Motor Show in late 2011, the Subaru Advanced Tourer is according to Subaru, a "grand touring car of the future" that has "superior driving performance and utility."

Looking decidedly aggressive, the car has a large grille, LED headlights and 'suicide' rear doors. There's also a panoramic glass roof, a carbon fiber diffuser, a dual exhaust system and a roof-mounted spoiler. Inside, the cabin features leather seats, wood trim and a floating center console. The steering wheel also has a built-in display for access to "maps, television and internet services."

Power comes from a a 1.6 liter engine equipped with a direct fuel injection system that injects the necessary amounts of fuel into the cylinders at appropriate moments, and a turbo system which efficiently supplies large amounts of air into the cylinders. The engine is connected to a continuously variable transmission and a hybrid all-wheel drive system. Subaru declined to go into specifics, but the all-wheel drive system has an electric motor which powers the vehicle at low speeds.

Specs:
ATC.png

Subaru-Advanced_Tourer_Concept-2011-1280-04.jpg

Subaru-Advanced-Tourer-Concept-front-three-quarters.JPG1_.jpg

Subaru_Advanced_Tourer_Concept_rear.jpg

Subaru-Advanced-Tourer-Concept-side.JPG.jpg

Subaru-Advanced_Tourer_Concept-2011-1280-02.jpg

Subaru-Advanced_Tourer_Concept-2011-1280-05.jpg

...Voted. A bit shocked that no one suggested this car until now. I read somewhere this Scooby had around 300 hp combined, but for the life of me, can't remember where it was from. It could be Top Gear mag, or Autocar or R & T. Hmm....

-> It looked eerily similar to the Levorg production wagon (that North America never got)...

my17-levorg-gts-sideprofile-quicklinks-1452x968.png

Back