Subaru BR-Z S Drift Tune?

United States
Wisconsin
Sean_Money07
Hey guys I was just curious as to whether or not anyone has presently created a relatively grippy drift set up for their BR-Z? I understand that the suspension and general dynamics of the car are similar to the FR-S and 86, yet hold a modestly modified engine and as well as this, I've yet to find any tunes for the FR-S as well.

Sorry if this was previously mentioned, I am presently unable to use the search engine to find out.

Don't quite know the exact settings of mine, but can't go wrong with a simple stiffening and LSD tune. I'm pretty sure i'm also running the close transmission (probably the 6 speed) and around 300 BHP.

Usually i'll lower the rear max and leave about 10mm off the front. Stiffen spring rate to 11-ish front and 8-9 ish rear, dampers at least 8-10; usually stiffer rear. Anti roll is also usually on the high end, depending on the body dynamics you want. I go for photos, so i tend to leave the anti-roll towards 4-6. Add 1-3 degs of camber and add toe out to the front and rear.

I also lock the diff to around 55 and bump up the accel sensitivity to about 40~45, like i said this is just a universal tune i use.

Back