marcus1104 Messages 266 Hong Kong Messages MTFTJL Jan 5, 2013 #1 An exciting random online race. Very clean and interesting. Please like and subscribe [Youtube]L9Sae7ov8J4[/media]
An exciting random online race. Very clean and interesting. Please like and subscribe [Youtube]L9Sae7ov8J4[/media]
marcus1104 Messages 266 Hong Kong Messages MTFTJL Feb 13, 2013 #3 DegenThought Do you have the tune for the BRZ? Click to expand... I only lowered it
DegenThought Messages 426 Texas Messages Exitist_8 Feb 14, 2013 #4 marcus1104 I only lowered it Click to expand... Strange I have absolutely no recollection of posting that lol I've messed around with the BRZ quite a bit, haven't found a set up I like. Not a fan of that car anymore.
marcus1104 I only lowered it Click to expand... Strange I have absolutely no recollection of posting that lol I've messed around with the BRZ quite a bit, haven't found a set up I like. Not a fan of that car anymore.
marcus1104 Messages 266 Hong Kong Messages MTFTJL Feb 15, 2013 #5 DegenThought Strange I have absolutely no recollection of posting that lol I've messed around with the BRZ quite a bit, haven't found a set up I like. Not a fan of that car anymore. Click to expand... Since the update the car isn't that quick anymore
DegenThought Strange I have absolutely no recollection of posting that lol I've messed around with the BRZ quite a bit, haven't found a set up I like. Not a fan of that car anymore. Click to expand... Since the update the car isn't that quick anymore