Subaru BRZ Paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter Street Racer
  • 10 comments
  • 919 views

Street Racer

(Banned)
Messages
828
United States
United States
Can someone tell me what the most similar paint chip in gt5 is to the BRZ? If there is a dlc one, ill trade.
 
It could be the "WR Blue" from the Impreza. Why not get the BRZ's paint chip specifically though? I'm curious.
 
I take it that you tried having someone send you a BRZ paint chip? If not, I'm thinking that won't be a problem for someone to do. The cars themselves aren't capable of being shared or traded. The paint chips shouldn't be restricted in any way I don't think.

FYI, I would try if I could, but my PS3/bluray drive isn't playing my blurays.


@GTP_CargoRat
Thanks, bro dude.
 
Can someone tell me what the most similar paint chip in gt5 is to the BRZ? If there is a dlc one, ill trade.

Just fyi, you can't trade DLC paints. Someone can send you a car painted with DLC paint, but you won't get the paint chip. You'll get the DLC paint on the car, but you'll get the cars original color as the paint chip.
 
So can someone please send me a stock toyota 86-GT with the brz chip? I have 2 gold chromes, 3 silver chromes, FT-86 concept ticket, 2 mattes, 5 color shifts, and a little more. :D
 
So can someone please send me a stock toyota 86-GT with the brz chip? I have 2 gold chromes, 3 silver chromes, FT-86 concept ticket, 2 mattes, 5 color shifts, and a little more. :D
The original paint job will be the chip you get.

Wait, the GT 86 is the car you want painted the blue BRZ color? Nevermind haha. That'll be possible for someone to do.
 
I don't think the blue on the BRZ is any different from the blue on the Impreza in the NCD.
 
Yeah you can trade them, I didn't try the BRZ but countless times from the Lambo Avantadore.
You can look at wich paint is offered in NCD even if you didn't bought the car.
I also suspect WR mica is the same as any other non DLC WR mica
 
Oh, thanks GTPorsche and Drevenger. I would've never suspected the WR Blue Mica to be it since it appeared so light blue, but after you paint the car, its really not that light. Thanks again. :)
 
Back