Subaru BRZ-S sounds bugged ?

• Thread starter Sgt_Deeds
  • 4 comments
Sgt_Deeds2
So here is my question ! Do you think that the Subaru BRZ-Z is engine sound is bugged ?

I'm a drifter and what you need to here when you drift is engine rev Its a must for me.But with the BRZ-S engine sounds been so low, outsibe view , when the horrible tyre screetch starts I can't here the engine at all !!!

I'm I the only one or what ?

(my BRZ-S is fully tuned and i've try all the exaust )

It's related to the turbo sound, when you remove the turbo the engine sound is back. You can only have either engine/exhaust or turbo noise.

This glitch happened to the BRZ (and any NA only engine) in GT5 too when you used modding to apply a turbo, so PD probably added the turbo option but forgot about the sound issue.

It's related to the turbo sound, when you remove the turbo the engine sound is back. You can only have either engine/exhaust or turbo noise.

This glitch happened to the BRZ (and any NA only engine) in GT5 too when you used modding to apply a turbo, so PD probably added the turbo option but forgot about the sound issue.

Heh, strange that they'd forget to assign samples in this case. It just lends more weight to the idea of their being placeholders. I guess this patch needs to hurry up a touch. :P

Back