Subaru Impreza '10 game crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter dustbin89
  • 6 comments
  • 649 views
Messages
39
Whenever I try to do any race in the 2010 Impreza, seasonal events, A-Spec or B-spec, connected to PSN or not, on the screen where the cars in the race scroll across the top and a loading bar fills, once the bar is full the race just never loads. The music continues to play and the car list still scrolls, I left it for an hour once and it still never got past that screen.

Help me please:grumpy:
 
Maybe a game re-install is in order?
 
Just tried IC-7 and crashed in the same manner. That also uses the '10 Subaru

Game re-install, will I lose my save data?
 
OK I will try that and let you know if it works, but later, the rest of the game is still completely playable :sly:
 
This sounds like a bad game disk. I have the same problem, and reinstalling did not fix the problem for me.
 
Well I actually did IC-7 some time ago, so I could use the Subaru '10 then.

I think this leaves 2 options:

update bug (unlikely) no one else has had this problem

Damaged disc :guilty: but it looks perfect so if I can find the recept I will claim faulty, not damaged, haven't tried re-installing yet tho.
 
Back