Subaru Impreza 22b

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marbles
  • 19 comments
  • 986 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbles

freaky fast
Premium
Messages
242
United States
Chicago area
Messages
vincedude55
For those who don't know what the 22b is, it's basically a special edition of the Impreza that gt2 players constantly search for, and I thought it would be really neat to have it in gt5 :) (yes, I know that gt5 only has the one from gt4 :grumpy:).

Since this car is worth ALOT more than you think (if I remember right), I (unfortunately) have to give up one of my better cars in order for the trade to be fair :(.

If you have the 22b, please say so and I'll try to come up with a good deal with you:tup:.
 
Last edited:
You are probably looking for this IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 ???
 
You are probably looking for this IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 ???


Exactly!

Sorry for not putting the whole name though:ouch:; It's been a long time since I've seen it. Any Ideas on what I could trade back?
 
wow, i'd like one of these as well
 
I think I have 2 of them . Want one?
 
I think I have 2 of them . Want one?

you should send it to SLK first since he asked

but yes, i'd like one too, what would you like for it?
 
Sure, offer something interesting...
 
'67 ticket?

can get 2 20,000,000 cars:
ferrari p330
ford mark IV
and 1 15,000,000 car:
lambo miura

among other interesting ones
 
i totally hijacked SLK's thread, my bad
 
OP/SLK

I have one, its yours for free. Add me on psn, tigersharkdude
 
I have one of these, to anyone that's interested, please PM with offers.
 
I have 1 free for SAMAREYE if you send FR to ZEGOLFMAN.
 
Thanks calico I'll send you an FR once I get home - up to an hour
 
Does being diamond give you the right to stop someone having fun?
 
OP/SLK

I have one, its yours for free. Add me on psn, tigersharkdude

Sure, I'll take it :sly:

But are you sure you don't want anything back? I feel guilty getting something I've been wanting forever and not giving anything back...

EDIT: I think my PSN friendlist is full, so I'll add you first thing when I get back online.
 
Sure, I'll take it :sly:

But are you sure you don't want anything back? I feel guilty getting something I've been wanting forever and not giving anything back...

EDIT: I think my PSN friendlist is full, so I'll add you first thing when I get back online.

not really after anything, although I would kindly take a Frash Green paint chip if you have one
 
Anyone still needing one? Let me know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back