WalrusKart Messages 32 United Kingdom Messages WalrusKart Feb 23, 2014 #1 Me and a friend having fun in our Subaru's, all assist's off.
Fastcarguy Messages 2,107 Massachusetts Messages CreamyNute11a Feb 28, 2014 #2 Very smooth driving, wish my nurb laps were that smooth. Im always jerking my wheel around because of ffb
Very smooth driving, wish my nurb laps were that smooth. Im always jerking my wheel around because of ffb
WalrusKart Messages 32 United Kingdom Messages WalrusKart Mar 1, 2014 #3 What wheel do you have? I have a fanatec porsche gt3 rs wheel and connor has a Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel
What wheel do you have? I have a fanatec porsche gt3 rs wheel and connor has a Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel
Fastcarguy Messages 2,107 Massachusetts Messages CreamyNute11a Mar 1, 2014 #4 WalrusKart What wheel do you have? I have a fanatec porsche gt3 rs wheel and connor has a Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel Click to expand... I've got a DFGT
WalrusKart What wheel do you have? I have a fanatec porsche gt3 rs wheel and connor has a Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel Click to expand... I've got a DFGT
WalrusKart Messages 32 United Kingdom Messages WalrusKart Mar 3, 2014 #5 Fastcarguy I've got a DFGT Click to expand... Nice wheels are much better than controllers.
Fastcarguy Messages 2,107 Massachusetts Messages CreamyNute11a Mar 3, 2014 #6 WalrusKart Nice wheels are much better than controllers. Click to expand... agreed. I was on a budget so I looked online and fount it for $50. its lasted me about 3 years
WalrusKart Nice wheels are much better than controllers. Click to expand... agreed. I was on a budget so I looked online and fount it for $50. its lasted me about 3 years
WalrusKart Messages 32 United Kingdom Messages WalrusKart Mar 4, 2014 #7 Fastcarguy agreed. I was on a budget so I looked online and fount it for $50. its lasted me about 3 years Click to expand... I was looking at logitec wheels but I chose the fanatec because of the adjustability. It sounds like you got a great deal though.
Fastcarguy agreed. I was on a budget so I looked online and fount it for $50. its lasted me about 3 years Click to expand... I was looking at logitec wheels but I chose the fanatec because of the adjustability. It sounds like you got a great deal though.