- 21
- TheFrozenInferno
Hey folks,
Just fired up GT5 for the first time today and grinding away until I can unlock rally events. In the meantime I am trying to save credits for a Subaru Impreza rally car in the event I spot one in the used car lot (the premium one is way too expensive for me right now).
Since I haven't seen one yet I was wondering if anybody knows how common they are and how much they cost? The ones I am referring to are these:
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car 99
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car 01
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car 03
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype 01
I am worried that I will avoid buying and upgrading cars to save credits, but find out after it's too late that they are still way out of my price range.
If anybody has any information about a price range for these it would be greatly appreciated as it would be good to know how much grinding I will need to do to save the credits
Just fired up GT5 for the first time today and grinding away until I can unlock rally events. In the meantime I am trying to save credits for a Subaru Impreza rally car in the event I spot one in the used car lot (the premium one is way too expensive for me right now).
Since I haven't seen one yet I was wondering if anybody knows how common they are and how much they cost? The ones I am referring to are these:
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car 99
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car 01
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car 03
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype 01
I am worried that I will avoid buying and upgrading cars to save credits, but find out after it's too late that they are still way out of my price range.
If anybody has any information about a price range for these it would be greatly appreciated as it would be good to know how much grinding I will need to do to save the credits