Subaru Inuyasha Style[GT4]

TB_InuYasha_X
TB InuYasha X
http://www.sendmefile.com/00059440

-= Info =-
Tell me what you think of the video, I work of done more well =P As you say more video visuals and more effects.. but my computer freezes well the program movie maker freezes.. so im pretty much going to be working on that but tell me what y'all think of this video. ^_^ Enjoy. =D
-= Info =-

-= Other Videos =-
Inuyasha's r34 forza motorsport
- http://www.sendmefile.com/00058892 -
-= Other Videos =-

My honest opinion on the video:
1. 1 min and 40 secs was spent on the intro making me believe the video will display some spectacular drifts. I don't know if that was your intention, maybe it was the music and use of the games intro that made me think I would expect to see more spectaculr editing like the intro.
2. You came out strong with the intro, but the editing didn't follow through with the rest of the video.
3. You got the high angles, but the high angles came too soon. Try gradually working it through the corner so that your exit will come out better. With AWD, if you get into full lock too soon, the rest of the drift will look weak in my opinion. I suggest try to gradually work towards that full lock and try to get it to happen at the apex or after so that your exit looks better.

BreakerOhio
My honest opinion on the video:
1. 1 min and 40 secs was spent on the intro making me believe the video will display some spectacular drifts. I don't know if that was your intention, maybe it was the music and use of the games intro that made me think I would expect to see more spectaculr editing like the intro.
2. You came out strong with the intro, but the editing didn't follow through with the rest of the video.
3. You got the high angles, but the high angles came too soon. Try gradually working it through the corner so that your exit will come out better. With AWD, if you get into full lock too soon, the rest of the drift will look weak in my opinion. I suggest try to gradually work towards that full lock and try to get it to happen at the apex or after so that your exit looks better.

I know what I was doing but the only thing that made me rush through this was the fact, Windows Movie Maker kept freezing up everytime I added in a clip so I wasn't enabled to really put down the right timing on the way everything would pop up, But I did the best I could even with the freezing. ^_^ Thanks for you comment. =D

I was really going to add more scenes and fade ins with the devices I have but.. with the fact it would keep freezing up that was quite annoying, so I did the best I could with the fact it froze about 20 some times. lol

Kind of depressing.....you could of used the Eurobeat version of that song but ill agree with Breaker and your AWD drifts aren't fluid like they are suppose to be.

nightkids4ever
Kind of depressing.....you could of used the Eurobeat version of that song but ill agree with Breaker and your AWD drifts aren't fluid like they are suppose to be.

Well... Maybe I'll try tuning the car and see if i can get my video stuff working better.. eh, then remake this video but in a new style some day? I don't like the eurobeat version, i prefer this one. ^_^ YOung YAShA lol.
www.mobbdeep.ph0r.com for life. ;3 I love the videos on this site. lol This will be my 4th attempt to drift in this game.. not tuning cars seems to feel ok but if you want to see more guess i'll have to tune next time, Hey btw you guys run a night kids team? That's cool, I run Night Kids over in forza motorsport.. lol, I can't wait until the Vision Gran Turismo release. ;) It'll be great drifting online with more then 15 people, hope to see you guys up there ^_^

GsGxInuyasha
Well... Maybe I'll try tuning the car and see if i can get my video stuff working better.. eh, then remake this video but in a new style some day? I don't like the eurobeat version, i prefer this one. ^_^ YOung YAShA lol.
www.mobbdeep.ph0r.com for life. ;3 I love the videos on this site. lol This will be my 4th attempt to drift in this game.. not tuning cars seems to feel ok but if you want to see more guess i'll have to tune next time, Hey btw you guys run a night kids team? That's cool, I run Night Kids over in forza motorsport.. lol, I can't wait until the Vision Gran Turismo release. ;) It'll be great drifting online with more then 15 people, hope to see you guys up there ^_^
Please read sig.....

nightkids4ever
sigh...Im just going to stop it there,I still wonder how many trys are you going to take/

Sorry, Man.. I'm not really this slow just been multi-tasking alot lately, trying to get this cpu to run a little quicker so i can get some good videos out man. :)

GsGxInuyasha
Sorry, Man.. I'm not really this slow just been multi-tasking alot lately, trying to get this cpu to run a little quicker so i can get some good videos out man. :)
Delete all your useless junk...

i had no popcorn to grab and i was smoking in the theatre. i agree with the countersteer too early. i think the car needs power, more oversteer, or more aggressive driving. you took the turns good, but can as always, they can be better. intro was ok i suppose, but i'm sure we've all seen it before. not being harsh, but you asked what i thought, and there it is.

TRi
i had no popcorn to grab and i was smoking in the theatre. i agree with the countersteer too early. i think the car needs power, more oversteer, or more aggressive driving. you took the turns good, but can as always, they can be better. intro was ok i suppose, but i'm sure we've all seen it before. not being harsh, but you asked what i thought, and there it is.

Yes and I appreciate your opinion so I know what I need to work on now, Thank you.

GsGxInuyasha

Take it from someone who's gotten a full broadside into the waterline before...just smile, agree with what they say, and back out. it's not worth it. :indiff:

McLaren F1GTR
1st time I've seen someone from FC come here.
Good video. :)

Hey, MclarenF1 Drifter I just made a video on forza yesterday, if you want to watch it here is the link, http://www.sendmefile.com/00058892 . I used that one song that nightkids4ever guy said to use but i did it on forza motorsport, still looks hot though. =P Tell me what you think, k mclaren? n.n

Captain Trips
Take it from someone who's gotten a full broadside into the waterline before...just smile, agree with what they say, and back out. it's not worth it. :indiff:

Waterline? Eh, Surely you couldn't have been insulted that much, Anyway the link to this video is currently down, Server due for updates so i'll repost here when the server is up to date. =P Until then, Keep drifting drifters. ^_^

GsGxInuyasha
Waterline? Eh, Surely you couldn't have been insulted that much, Anyway the link to this video is currently down, Server due for updates so i'll repost here when the server is up to date. =P Until then, Keep drifting drifters. ^_^

Ehehehe...Inu, we'll talk about that over PM. :ill:

Back