Race Idiot
(Banned)
- 11,439

- Sao Tome and Principe
Now on my 3rd time around on GT3 I decided to use as many different cars as possible and to try and make the game as challenging as possible. So far I have succeeded (well apart from when the AI has pissed me off) and I have had allot of fun.
I got to the boxter cup, seeing as the last 2 times round I used a RUF 3400s and an Impreza ssb so I decided to try a different car. Well my only other choice was the Subaru legacy, initially I thought, "The Touring Wagon GT-B is out of the question I bet it's much too heavy." so I decided to go for the B4 Blitzen model, even though it was heavier than the B4 RSK but the marquee said it had much better handling than the RSK (mind you it did say it was lighter than the RSK). So I bought it and I was pretty unimpressed with the handling, mainly because of the huge amount of bodyroll and understeer, this managed to get me a 5 min lap around complex string. So I re-loaded the game and decided to try out the B4 RSK which is a good 60kg lighter than the Blitzen, (although I suppose that doesn't make much difference) it did give me a quicker laptime on complex string but I was still a little dissapointed with the handling of the car. So I reloaded again and for a laugh decided to buy the Touring Wagon GT-B, suprisingly it is lighter than the blitzen model and only 20kg heavyier than the B4. So I took it out to the track and I was very impressed, although it was a little slower getting up to speed than the sedan versions, there was very little body roll and even less understeer. It managed to hold it's line through the loops increasing in size very well and I managed to beat the other legacys times I set with it.
So err what do you think of the Legacy, or have you even bought one, or has anyone else had this experience with simmilar (looking) models of cars?
I got to the boxter cup, seeing as the last 2 times round I used a RUF 3400s and an Impreza ssb so I decided to try a different car. Well my only other choice was the Subaru legacy, initially I thought, "The Touring Wagon GT-B is out of the question I bet it's much too heavy." so I decided to go for the B4 Blitzen model, even though it was heavier than the B4 RSK but the marquee said it had much better handling than the RSK (mind you it did say it was lighter than the RSK). So I bought it and I was pretty unimpressed with the handling, mainly because of the huge amount of bodyroll and understeer, this managed to get me a 5 min lap around complex string. So I re-loaded the game and decided to try out the B4 RSK which is a good 60kg lighter than the Blitzen, (although I suppose that doesn't make much difference) it did give me a quicker laptime on complex string but I was still a little dissapointed with the handling of the car. So I reloaded again and for a laugh decided to buy the Touring Wagon GT-B, suprisingly it is lighter than the blitzen model and only 20kg heavyier than the B4. So I took it out to the track and I was very impressed, although it was a little slower getting up to speed than the sedan versions, there was very little body roll and even less understeer. It managed to hold it's line through the loops increasing in size very well and I managed to beat the other legacys times I set with it.
So err what do you think of the Legacy, or have you even bought one, or has anyone else had this experience with simmilar (looking) models of cars?