TSRL: Subaru S206 NBR Challenge Cup - Season Complete | PURE_DrWatson Champ by 1 Point!Finished 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 222 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
GTP_Page_6.png

Last edited:
Club changed to Public.

Edit: The race times in the OP are wrong, I will update later tonight. The correct times are 17:00 UTC / 12:00pm EST / 9:00am PST

Last edited:
damn I was really hoping for 2:00pm EST... I can still make it though, so sign me up in the #21 Black with white Rims.

ugyVKp7LjmEoQYXHdg_0.jpg

Also I am up for some practice tonight. We can host a Club lobby to avoid randoms from joining.

Last edited:
I like the car and the time slot looks clear. The tracklist is perfect!

I can't commit 100% but I should be good to go.

Now to pick my color/number/rim.

Make sure when you guys register that you go to the club page --> Events and register for each race you know for sure you will be attending. Only running one room this go around and it's first come first served. 👍

OP updated, hopefully nothing missing now.

Good stuff last night in the practice room. Those LSD settings helped quite a bit @adeadsnipermatt . Now if I could just learn to stay away from the grass while braking I'd quit spinning out / almost spinning out. :P

Good stuff last night in the practice room. Those LSD settings helped quite a bit @adeadsnipermatt . Now if I could just learn to stay away from the grass while braking I'd quit spinning out / almost spinning out. :P

I predict some crazy 4WD saves in the races.

Lots of grip with the SM tires. Fun car to drive but the car is a tire eater with my driving.

I predict some crazy 4WD saves in the races.

Lots of grip with the SM tires. Fun car to drive but the car is a tire eater with my driving.
We are on fast tire wear though, which was a decision to help force the 1 pit stop rule. But it also makes things more interesting, especially for people like me that don't really have outright speed but can pick up some positions/time when tires start going away on those that do.

The flat floors makes even SH tyres feel like RM.

I didn't know, I wonder if that's why I have been getting trashed in online PP races. I haven't raced in months so when I jumped online I noticed in rooms with tuning allowed I was at least a second off pace to everyone. I figured it was because I needed to tune my cars behind adding a racing suspension and lowering it a bit.

We are on fast tire wear though, which was a decision to help force the 1 pit stop rule. But it also makes things more interesting, especially for people like me that don't really have outright speed but can pick up some positions/time when tires start going away on those that do.

I forgot GT had that. In 5 laps I was already losing grip.

My tires were at '9' at the end of last nights race, just under 1/4 of fuel used. If you can get them to last for another 5 laps or so, make one stop, you should be able to get to the end.

@carracerptp :
Flat floors aren't usually good for Power Point racing Online. You loose too much acceleration due to the downforce. Flat Floors are alot like having mega spoilers on the front and back.

I'm out tonight, preparing items for sale on eBay. Busy tomorrow, but down for anything on Friday. I have to work Saturday. :(

I already have the car. Need to fit it to regulations now. Edit: Now full to specs. Car is a Midnight Blue Color with Silver Enkei RPF1's. Will def be Number 84 tho.

Last edited:
I'm going to have an practice lobby up on Friday around 4pm EST for a few hours with rotating track selection. Everyone is welcome to stop by, even those not sure on their participation. Gives everyone a taste of this great car and what to expect during the season.

I'm going to have an practice lobby up on Friday around 4pm EST for a few hours with rotating track selection. Everyone is welcome to stop by, even those not sure on their participation. Gives everyone a taste of this great car and what to expect during the season.

I won't be home till around 7:00 pm EST. Think the lobby will be open past then? If not I'll will host for some racing later in the evening.

And just like that I'll have to cancel my planned practice room as something came up. Sorry guys. Will join in later tonight if someone has one open.

This looks fun. Not sure I'll be able to make any of the races, but I'll try.

Will the starting grid be determined by a qualifying round or some other way?

What time of day / weather will we be running at Suzuka or any other track with time change for that matter?
This looks fun. Not sure I'll be able to make any of the races, but I'll try.

Will the starting grid be determined by a qualifying round or some other way?

Not sure, I "think" we will be using the in-game qualifying system.

Turbo just a heads up my time for these races will be very tight. So I may not be consistent with the 12:00pm est start time. My church service finishes at 11:30 I get home at 12:00 so unless you all want to wait for me everyday I may not make it in time.

Sorry guys, been busy this weekend.

As far as the time goes, I made it a little earlier than normal because I noticed that a lot of the other series on here were around 18:00-19:00 GMT and I didn't want to get lost in the mix. Quali will start 15 minutes after room opening, run for 15 minutes, and we should start the race 12:30 EST.

Now, as far as the weather, etc during the races, most will be sunny. Apricot hill and Motegi will start at dusk and race into the night. Silverstone is the only track with a chance of rain.

Looks like I should be around for this, joined the club and picked up the car over the weekend. Should be fun I haven't raced in something like a year. :embarrassed:

Did some driving today with the car. This car is very nice. Does well with Sports Medium Tires indeed. Need to tune up the suspension tho. Pulled a 2:15 and change on Silverstone. DS3 for now. Really looking towards a G27.

Back