Subaru Super Touring Car 2001

  • Thread starter Thread starter WRXSuper
  • 7 comments
  • 808 views
Messages
4
Hi guys! I'm new here, fresh from IGN's GTBoard.

I've heard heaps of good things about GTP, so I decided to join.

Anyway, enough of me, the main topic.

Have any of you found the Subaru Super Touring Car '01 useful?
I've used it for EVERY Special Race, with a HP of 673.

It is a great car, and I would reccomend you get it.

I don't exactly remember, but I think it comes from the Stars of Pleaides race in the Subaru races.
 
it is a good car because I have one...you're right, thats the race you get it in...but depending on the race it's useful
 
It's a good little car, but I found no true use for it, so I sold it.

And welcome to the Planet.
 
Yer, it's a great car for Touring Championships and the like.
And yes it's a great all-around car, seeing as it was fundamentally meant to be driven on dirt as well.👍
 
I think the car is awesome! It sticks to the road like glue, it's fast as hell, and it hasn't lost on me yet!
 
I'm trying to use strictly one car per race or one car per series if it's a championship, and most of them as close to stock as possible. :)
I used my Subaru Super Touring Car for the GVS 300km in stock 421HP form on R1 tyres for 145 A-spec points. A highly entertaining ride. :D
 
While it's absense of downforce makes it lose out to the Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring, it still has ton's of mechanical grip, so it's a very good car stock. Add horsepower to it though, and I've found it to lose it's ability to handle.
 
Back