laserviper3 Messages 318 Messages laserviper May 4, 2012 #1 Just got it in a ticket on my alt account. would like to trade it out for something else. Would like to get a Super GT car or something neat for it. Last edited: May 4, 2012
Just got it in a ticket on my alt account. would like to trade it out for something else. Would like to get a Super GT car or something neat for it.
Jahgee (Banned) Messages 16,280 New York Messages Jahgee1124 May 4, 2012 #2 I'll give you any Premium Super GT for it
laserviper3 Messages 318 Messages laserviper May 4, 2012 #3 just send a FR to Flareon31 and choose one and I'll send over the impreza
DurWinning Messages 3,030 New Jersey Messages durWINNING Messages Noob Saibot 007 May 4, 2012 #4 premium you can buy in NCD i'll give you your choice of a 03 Takata Dome NSX or a au CERUMO Supra
Jahgee (Banned) Messages 16,280 New York Messages Jahgee1124 May 4, 2012 #5 laserviper3 just send a FR to Flareon31 and choose one and I'll send over the impreza Click to expand... K, will do
laserviper3 just send a FR to Flareon31 and choose one and I'll send over the impreza Click to expand... K, will do
laserviper3 Messages 318 Messages laserviper May 4, 2012 #6 thanks for the trade hope you enjoy the imprezza