Subforums?

United States
Mill Creek, WA
HighSeasHoMastr
HighSeasHoMastr
Can we get some subforums up in here please? All the photo galleries are starting to really clutter up the main FM5 discussion. Not that I don't appreciate all the beautiful pictures, but...come on.

FM5 has been out for weeks and no subforums. GT6 is out for a day and has a tonne of subforums...

Where's the love? :lol:

I was wondering why there was no whining and crying subforum like the GT6 reviews one.

Either (a) there are less people complaining about this game; (b) people are too busy having a blast in FM5 to whine online; or (c) the overall number of threads is lower due to the much smaller userbase for Xbone. Given that discrepancy I'm not sure whether this forum needs any subforums.

On further thought a Questions and Answers forum or thread like the FM4 Q&A subforum might be pretty useful.

Yea, i was gonna wait and see if we at least got a photo section before dumping more in to my thread. Not sure the numbers are here to warrant it or tunes and paint job forums

I was wondering why there was no whining and crying subforum like the GT6 reviews one.

Either (a) there are less people complaining about this game; (b) people are too busy having a blast in FM5 to whine online; or (c) the overall number of threads is lower due to the much smaller userbase for Xbone. Given that discrepancy I'm not sure whether this forum needs any subforums.

On further thought a Questions and Answers forum or thread like the FM4 Q&A subforum might be pretty useful.

Or (d) moan where they might listen like everyone else...

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/173/ShowForum.aspx

Back