Sudden control loss of a carPS4 

• Thread starter zebik
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
Swindon
zebik
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if it happend to any of you. It happend to my on few occasions. While driving a car (they were different models) on a straight - bang - total loss of control - it's like driving through an ice patch. Car goes into the barrier for no reason at all. I'm wondering if it is a bug or I'm doing something I'm not aware of. It happens in a perfect weather - no rain etc. It's very annoying - especially when racing on long races with AI.

Sounds more like a controller failure to me. I had that on a worn out PS3 controller. My COD avatar sometimes did a 360 without me doing anything.

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if it happend to any of you. It happend to my on few occasions. While driving a car (they were different models) on a straight - bang - total loss of control - it's like driving through an ice patch. Car goes into the barrier for no reason at all. I'm wondering if it is a bug or I'm doing something I'm not aware of. It happens in a perfect weather - no rain etc. It's very annoying - especially when racing on long races with AI.

Yes, it does happen.

It almost feels like you have hit something and then you have no force feedback at all. Unplug and re-plug the wheels USB cable in an all is well again. Until next time :-(

Fingers crossed update 2.0 will fix it.

^ Yeah, still getting the occasional landmine. Here's hoping the next patch finally gets this, and many other bugs fixed !!

Back