GTP_FastM3
Premium
- 660

- Prince Albert/S
- GTP_FastM3
I'm wondering if this forum could be organized into regions and/or time zones. Most series don't list the race times in the title and it can be hard to find ones that are in your time zone. Many times I find a race series that sounds interesting and then find out it starts at 8pm GMT or 7pm EST.
I'd propose adding different subforums that divide the forum based on the start times of the races. Perhaps 2 or 3hr slots for each sub forum. For instance in North America there could be a 8-10pm EST which would fit most people on the Eastern side of the continent and another 10-12pm EST which would be much better for those of us living in the Pacific and Western sides of the continent. I'd imagine such an idea would also work well for Europe.
Just an idea that might help some people find suitable racing series.
I'd propose adding different subforums that divide the forum based on the start times of the races. Perhaps 2 or 3hr slots for each sub forum. For instance in North America there could be a 8-10pm EST which would fit most people on the Eastern side of the continent and another 10-12pm EST which would be much better for those of us living in the Pacific and Western sides of the continent. I'd imagine such an idea would also work well for Europe.
Just an idea that might help some people find suitable racing series.