There have been a few questions about what colour schemes various cars come in (some asked by me).
I suggest this thread be made into a sticky and I will keep the first post updated (obviously this is subject to the moderators approval). Please relpy with any suggested additions. I only intend putting colour schemes you can win not those you can buy or see in the car dealership. Also please let me know if you believe any of the info is only relevant to PAL or NTSC versions.
Here is the start.
Tom's X540 Chaser: Super white II, Silver Metallic, Dark Blue Mica, Wine Red Mica
Polyphony 001 (PAL): Blue-White, Black-Yellow-White, Black-White, Black, Red-White, Green-Yellow-White
Polyphony 002 (PAL): Purple, Red, White, Silver, Blue, Yellow
Chevrolet Camaro Race Car Green, Red, Blue, Black
Imprezza LM Race Car: Bronze, White, Gun Metal, Yellow, Silver
S2000 LM Race Car: Black-Blue, Black-Bronze, Black-Red, Black-Purple
FTO LM Race Car: Yellow, Red, Green, Silver, White, Blue, Black
RX7 LM Race Car: Black, White, Fluoro Red, Blue, Silver, Green
GT40 Road Car: Black, Yellow, Red, Dark Green
Altezza LM Race Car: Silver
Tommy Kaira ZZII: White, Yellow, Black, Red, Blue
I suggest this thread be made into a sticky and I will keep the first post updated (obviously this is subject to the moderators approval). Please relpy with any suggested additions. I only intend putting colour schemes you can win not those you can buy or see in the car dealership. Also please let me know if you believe any of the info is only relevant to PAL or NTSC versions.
Here is the start.
Tom's X540 Chaser: Super white II, Silver Metallic, Dark Blue Mica, Wine Red Mica
Polyphony 001 (PAL): Blue-White, Black-Yellow-White, Black-White, Black, Red-White, Green-Yellow-White
Polyphony 002 (PAL): Purple, Red, White, Silver, Blue, Yellow
Chevrolet Camaro Race Car Green, Red, Blue, Black
Imprezza LM Race Car: Bronze, White, Gun Metal, Yellow, Silver
S2000 LM Race Car: Black-Blue, Black-Bronze, Black-Red, Black-Purple
FTO LM Race Car: Yellow, Red, Green, Silver, White, Blue, Black
RX7 LM Race Car: Black, White, Fluoro Red, Blue, Silver, Green
GT40 Road Car: Black, Yellow, Red, Dark Green
Altezza LM Race Car: Silver
Tommy Kaira ZZII: White, Yellow, Black, Red, Blue