Suggestion: Dirt Series/Rally/WRC forum? update 10/20203

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
We currently have the Dirt series forum which is great, and has been a pretty active forum, the Dirt Rally 2 general discussion thread garnering over 3k response.

What I thought would be a good idea, particularly with the EA/Codemasters acquisition of the WRC license (and the effective cancellation of Dirt as a result), would be the Dirt Series forum becoming a general Rally/off road game forum. Would be great to have all the rally game discussion and content in one places, particularly with that new WR23 release upcoming and WRCG proving relatively popular as well.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks for the reminder, we are definitely long overdue for some reorganization in that department. The new EA Sports WRC forum is now up.

I've played our preview release copy and it's pretty great, so hopefully it'll be popular. 👍
Rather than make a new thread I'll just update this one.

Would a sub forum for WRC be possible within the Dirt series forum? I have a feeling it will be quite a popular game, I have made a car and location list for it (if they could be stickied too that would be amazing), the discussion has been strong for a rally game and with it launching very soon, featuring photo-mode and various online modes like clubs, I just wonder if a sub forum would be really helpful or beneficial for those who will play the game. Perhaps turning it from the Dirt Series forum section to WRC series and then have a sub-forum for older Dirt/WRC games?

Thanks

Thanks for the reminder, we are definitely long overdue for some reorganization in that department. The new EA Sports WRC forum is now up.

I've played our preview release copy and it's pretty great, so hopefully it'll be popular. 👍

Solution
edit: Oh, right, it's been downgraded to console & PC Games \ other.

Isn't the DiRT series popular enough to warrant being in the main list?

1698774873926.png

Last edited:
Kinda sad for the DIRT series to be hidden away in the Other Games section. Lots of people still play and enjoy Dirt Rally. Maybe rename the EA WRC subforum to Codemasters DIRT/WRC and just merge both together?

Also @Jordan kind reminder to rename The Crew 2 subforum to Motorfest (or just make it a general The Crew Series) :)

Last edited:
Back