Suggestion for SR system

• Thread starter Haitauer
  • 1 comments
Finland
Finland
HI-tauer
After countless squeeky clean B-races I came to touch someone just before they hit the wall and got 3sec/-25points. Droppig to low A, I few races later went to a curve side by side rubbing. To my bad luck the guy over shot the next corner and dropped me to sr B/64.

My suggestion you ask? Make the maximum possible loss off SR in one race equal to the SR one can gain in the very same race with clean race.

As it is the penalty of a freak accident in daily race B is way too steep for a clean drivers hard earned SR..

As has been said many times they just need to increase the max from 99 to somewhere higher, more than double what it is at least. That way people shouldn't drop from S with one bad race and would need a lot of clean ones to get to S in the first place.

Driving around at the back shouldn't really raise it either but I doubt that one is an easy fix without it having unintended consequences, so a cap raise is likely the only way to improve it, along with changing the boundaries for each level of course. ;)

Back