Well since I found out that there's no direct way to
contact polyphony digital or kazunori yamauchi, I'd
like to put a simple suggestion out there or maybe if
you have some ideas of your own, you can post them
here.
With that being said I'd like to post my one
suggestion. Since japan recently got hit by the
tsunami/earthquake, make a special edition car- say
a gtr- for a donation to aid in japan. Sort of like dlc,
but all proceeds to help all those in need.
contact polyphony digital or kazunori yamauchi, I'd
like to put a simple suggestion out there or maybe if
you have some ideas of your own, you can post them
here.
With that being said I'd like to post my one
suggestion. Since japan recently got hit by the
tsunami/earthquake, make a special edition car- say
a gtr- for a donation to aid in japan. Sort of like dlc,
but all proceeds to help all those in need.