Suggestion to developers of TT2: real world racetracks

• Thread starter gfest
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to everyone here,

My first post, couldn't find a thread where I'm supposed to introduce myself, so I'll do it here:
Male, 30 yrs, married, two kids, ride an Aprilia SR 150 (a scooter) in real life, PS2 racing "sims" freak.

Now, I am aware that Poliphony guys just copied GT4 tracks into TT (true, they added Valencia...), but how come they couldn't develop/include some classic motorbike racetracks?

My suggestions:

1. Jerez
2. Imola
3. Isle of Man TT (not a recetrack, I know, but you know what I'm talking about...)

What about some modern racetracks (Sepang, Istanbul, Austrian A1)?

Just imagine taking a street R1 on Sepang's long straights for the first time, trying to find that ultimate braking point, hmmmm...

A penny for your thoughts...

Welcome to GTPlanet, gfest. :) I think you'll find that we already have a thread called "suggestions for the next TT?" located here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83521

In the future, it would be best to use the forum's search function before creating a new thread. With so many members here on GTP, it's likely that someone else has already made a similar one, and we ask that you use that one to make your post, even if no one has posted there in a long time. :)

Also, you can use the "Edit" button at the bottom of one of your posts to add something that you forgot in the initial post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back