Suggestions for a new wheel upgrade.

ionstriker
Hey guys I'm just looking to upgrade from my G29. Im thinking of upgrading to a DD wheel but few of my friends said that a DD wheel isn't really necessary for a PS5. Plus I'm in india so I'll have to get it shipped and all that. But Is it worth getting a DD wheel for a console? If not is the Thrustmaster T300rs GT edition a good alternative? Any suggestions would be great!

Hey guys I'm just looking to upgrade from my G29. Im thinking of upgrading to a DD wheel but few of my friends said that a DD wheel isn't really necessary for a PS5. Plus I'm in india so I'll have to get it shipped and all that. But Is it worth getting a DD wheel for a console? If not is the Thrustmaster T300rs GT edition a good alternative? Any suggestions would be great!
If you're looking at a wheel for use with the PS5 I'd hold off for a bit and see what Fanatec come up with for their new partnership with Gran Turismo. If Fanatec can pull of a reasonably priced PS5 compatible DD wheel then that (IMO) would be a far better upgrade than the T300 (or T-GT). The T300 is far smoother than the G29 but it's not really that much of an upgrade.

Back