Suggestions for 'New scheduled Events'

• Thread starter AutoAki
  • 12 comments

AutoAki

Racing addict
Premium
AutoAki/GTP_Aki
Hi Pals,

Before we create dozen different schedules to split all racers, I'd like to remind you all, that there is very limited amount of active drivers in these days.

To avoid good events turning out empty, I suggest that we should do more specific-day events, like Volcano's Mazda-Monday, and NLxArosa's 350Z-Cup.

I think it would be also good to try not focus so much of different drivetrains of events... it does not matter is car FWD or RWD, when grid is full of quality friends, and racing mostly side by side from start to finish.

Give your ideas, what kind of scheduled events you would like to have, and what time, like 9-12 GMT, would suit most best for you?

Edit: Here is The List.

Expert:
PP550/FWD Suzuka
PP550 RWD Fuji Speedway F
PP600/AWD High Speed Ring
PP650/Daytona Road
F430/Suzuka N1

Edit 2: When I'm looking this new selection of Pro-Events, new idea came to my mind. What are you thinking about this...?

Expert-events: 9-12 GMT... take fastest car/settings you find to there.

SUNDAY: PP550/FWD Suzuka
MONDAY: PP550 RWD Fuji Speedway F
TUESDAY: PP600/AWD High Speed Ring
WEDNESDAY: PP650/Daytona Road
THURSDAY: F430/Suzuka N1

Last edited:
I normally race in the evenings around 5pm - 8pm GMT +10. A few of my AU/NZ friends and I were recently discussing about the Clio at Daytona Road. Some others have also been racing the GT-R in that event so that could also be a possibility. Cheers Nicko.

The DC 350Z cup could be relocated to Fuji, tried it out in freerun and seems to be the tune works there as well as at DR. That cup was so much fun and had good quality grids it would be a shame not to continue.

For the rest I think it's a good idea, won't be racing on thursday though. Or at least till I can control the throttle of the F430 with the N tyres

Well if we're going to run one event/day, I'd like to forward my proposed racing.

Fuji 550 RWD N1-S3 tyres only. I'll start the thread once I have approval. I would love it to be Saturdays as that's the only day I get almost guaranteed racing.

Well if we're going to run one event/day, I'd like to forward my proposed racing.

Well, it's just my feel about Online-races in these days. Guys been splitted to so many schedules, that in the end you cant find many good racers to same grid so often.

'One day per week'-events have been more succesfully I think.

Fuji 550 RWD N1-S3 tyres only. I'll start the thread once I have approval. I would love it to be Saturdays as that's the only day I get almost guaranteed racing.

I would love to be there, but my workshift ends 05.00 am... maybe you and some guys are there then. We've met few times in those odd times for me. I'm working every friday and saturday that shift.

Well, it's just my feel about Online-races in these days. Guys been splitted to so many schedules, that in the end you cant find many good racers to same grid so often.

'One day per week'-events have been more succesfully I think.

I would love to be there, but my workshift ends 05.00 am... maybe you and some guys are there then. We've met few times in those odd times for me. I'm working every friday and saturday that shift.

Why limit it to a couple hours of the day?:) Just say, all day in GMT this is the race we race.👍

I've just noticed that giving some specific hours to some events like 'Mazda-Monday' etc etc, there has always been much more members, than events which are 24/7.

I could be noticed it wrong way too...

By doing a couple hours only though you will be excluding some countries from the races. I'll be starting my event thead soon, if it needs to be changed to a specific day or what ever at a later date I will do so.

...if it needs to be changed to a specific day or what ever at a later date I will do so.

Everybody is ofcourse free to create tournaments they feel are needed. 👍

My point only is to remind people, that if we create many specific tournaments, beside main-schedules, those specific 24/7-events can sometimes eat eachothers, so finally they all are suffering about low amount of GTP-members.

This problem ofcourse would not appear, if there would be everyday hundreds of members online. :guilty:

Example Volcanos great 'Mazda-Monday' would never been so big success, if it would been 24/7-event. That's why I feel, that giving some exact day/days for 'special-events', can be the way to keep them alive and full grids of GTP's and other great GT-communities.

Last edited:
I know I’m a new member and it may have already been said, but how about 💡 US tracks being US cars, EU tracks being EU cars and so on.

Would make for very close and varied racing, as most race’s are just how fast can you make a GT-R or a clio go. We all know they are fast, but what about the other 68 cars.

I know I’m a new member and it may have already been said, but how about 💡 US tracks being US cars, EU tracks being EU cars and so on.

No offence...but thats pretty limited, there is only 2 "EU" tracks and they barely get used as online events and the same goes for the 2 US tracks.

No offence...but thats pretty limited, there is only 2 "EU" tracks and they barely get used as online events and the same goes for the 2 US tracks.

No need to apologize, the suggestion was to be an addition to the other events, not to replace them, so the variety is greater. You’ll still have your GT-r and tuned clio events. But if you only have those events where you can use any car, you’ll always have the same cars in all the races.

Whether or not these comments are taken into account or not when updates are introduced into GT5p if no interest is taken in these other tracks, then we may as well just have two tracks and two cars.

Why can it be limited when you can have a free for all at Daytona with 650pp and a American car only at Daytona with 650pp.

Back